Holiday and Chinese New Year :)

its the first post for me since the new year holiday start
everything gonna be new for this holiday
new cloth, new hairstyle, new prospective
and so, i get me a new blog template today 
hoho, no more black background in the blog anymore 
its colorful !! like my LIFE =)

there were several interesting incident happen on me for the past few day
haha, the first one is few days before
i wear like a "cai shen ye" in one of the tzu zhi event
that visits to malacca general hospital
and something make me curious is
they say i totally look awesome when i wear the uniform
OMG, its unbelievable =/
haha, anyway,
i'm happy as i can bring lots of fun for all the patient there
wish all of them can recover asap and celebrate CNY wiv their lovely family

errr... hav to tell u all a funny things
the day before yesterday,
i drove into drain !!
arghhh, so malu about it
somemore when i told my fren they all laugh on me @@
hmm, very thankful to all the uncle that lend me a hand when i really need some help
wish you all have a great chinese new year ahead and healthy always =)


yesterday went to watch Homecoming wiv Jian Qi and Fish
the first new year movie i had watched =)
and before end up my post today
share a photo i take at kek lok si today wiv u all


Wish you all a 
Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year 2011
 Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

Junneez

在任何艰难的情况下,人类是可以生存的,主要是在于想获得多少。 生活,他得从心出发,世界给不了我们什么。加油!送给还在努力中的你。

No comments:

Post a Comment